THE HEALTH & WELLNESS MARKET IS THE NEXT TRILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY
Wellness is defined as the quality or state of being healthy in body and mind and is a mindset and lifestyle that is here to stay.
The next trillion dollar industry globally, the Health & Wellness market space is dominated mostly by beauty and anti-aging product sales at $679 billion, followed by fitness and mind and body exercise ($390 billion) and health eating, nutrition and weight loss sales ($277 billion).
Expect developing economies to add significantly in the growth of health and wellness spending – Huge sales growth is expected to come from emerging markets such as Brazil, Russia, India, and China.
THE “WELLTHY” MINDSET
Wellness is the “new black,” and is now a status symbol among consumers who prioritize maintaining their well-balanced physical and mental health.
Health is creeping into all aspects of our life and experience and the increase in wellness market size has brands taking notice.
One of those companies is FBC Holding, Inc. (FBCD) who develops and markets products for the health and wellness market.
The Leigh Valentine Beauty and Coco Amo’s product lines:
Started by its namesake and CEO, Leigh Valentine in 1998, Leigh Valentine Beauty is famously known for its anti-aging product line.
- The Leigh Valentine moisturizing gel cleanser for face and body gently cleanses as it naturally exfoliates the skin.
- The Leigh Valentine Firm and Lift Duo Kit is clinically proven to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles by 57% in just 4 weeks.
- The Leigh Valentine “Non-Surgical Face Lift Kit.” consists of a patented delivery system known as Q-Vidasomes and 5 ingredients that instantly diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and speeds up cell renewal.
- The Leigh Valentine line of products is world known and has generated lifetime sales of over $300 million dollars.
FBC Holding Inc’s Coco Amo was conceived for the explicit and sole purpose of resetting women’s hair to its former glory.
The line consists of Love, Hydrate and Pure.
- Love is a powerful smoothing complex that improves the condition of the hair by penetrating the follicles and revitalizes hair.
- Hydrate is a moisturizing shampoo that thoroughly cleanses the hair and scalp, strengthens the hair, and adds significant shine.
- Pure is a sulphate-free shampoo that is specifically formulated to provide gentle cleansing for color-treated hair and sensitive scalps.
When it comes to investing in micro cap stocks management is key. Ceo Frank Russo has proven track record having built Gladiator Sales, Inc. to over $90 million in revenues.
Health and Wellness is here to stay. Sharp investors looking to cash in should really take a close look at FBC Holdings Inc. (FBCD).
Darian Braun and COCO-AMO continue their successful roll-out and international interest from the Netherlands, Australia and othersNEW YORK, Dec. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — FBC Holding, Inc. (OTC: FBCD) an international product development company and its retail health and beauty holding, COCO-AMO announced they are receiving interest from other distributors in the Netherlands, Australia and other... read more
FBC Holding, Inc. has executed on 2 separate deals laying out a foundation for 2015 in the Health and Beauty CategoryNEW YORK, Jan. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — FBC Holding, Inc. (OTC: FBCD) an international product development company has signed deals with COCO-AMO and Leigh Valentine Beauty during 2014. Both companies are well positioned in the health and beauty category going into... read more
IMPORTANT NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
WFWS Consulting Inc. the owner of WallStreetGrapevine is an information and marketing firm and is not a financial analyst, investment advisor or broker/dealer. We are in the business of marketing and advertising companies to generate exposure of them by sending alerts and publishing stories, news, and reports for monetary compensation. WFWS Consulting Inc. has been compensated $20,000 by Capitoline Ventures for the purpose of increasing public awareness of FBCD.